Monday 14 May 2018

Success in getting included in health care debate after being initially excluded!

Although every other (8) health coalition in Ontario is inviting "ALL" candidates, the local health coalition, together with the local Council of Canadians, Retired Teachers of Ontario, and CARP (formerly Canadian Association of Retired Persons) groups, decided to exclude me. I was included earlier in 2015 and also in 2011, although after campaigning after being initially excluded. My campaign leafletted the meeting and I protested as the meeting was starting, and won overwhelming support from the attendees as well as the other candidates. After doing a vote count the organizers agreed to include me! I am grateful to attendees, voters, and candidates for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment