Tuesday 29 May 2018

Success in entering Chamber of Commerce debate, best audience response

After a social media, email and phone-in campaign succeeded in getting the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce to include me in their St Catharines candidates debate after initially excluding me, the St Catharines Standard reported that I got the best audience response:

"Waziruddin got the most enthusiastic response from the small audience when he said the Tories' health care plan is like Donald Trump tax returns: "It might never be released.""

From https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/news-story/8640455-few-attend-lackluster-st-catharines-riding-debate/

I am grateful to the Chamber for agreeing to include me in the debate. The Chambers of Commerce of the neighboring Niagara ridings have always included all candidates and St Catharines voters are entitled to the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment